A Political and Philanthropic Donor Advisory Firm.
Co-Founder & Principal
Co-Founder & Principal
Why Guided Insight Partners?
At Guided Insight Partners, we enhance your giving while protecting intent.
Do you want your giving to have a large footprint and leave a legacy for good? We work to make this happen. We use our expertise to ensure that your political and philanthropic contributions are strategically planned and executed and remain true to your values. Generational wealth is created through smart investments and hard work. Philanthropic and political giving strategies deserve the same dedication and blueprint for success.
We have witnessed the growing complexities that you, as a donor, face as you sort through thousands of different political PACs and candidates, as well as nearly 2 million charitable and non-profit organizations. While giving priorities vary, everyone deserves thoroughly vetted proposals to help maximize impact and weed out dysfunctional organizations or troubled candidates. Our experience working intimately with donors has shaped what we do at Guided Insight Partners. Let us help you navigate political and philanthropic causes and take your giving to the next level.
How we help clients:
- We develop integrated strategies to help manage your political and philanthropic giving by providing personalized plans to meet your priorities.
- We create a complete giving strategy, incorporating political, charitable, and non-profit organizations. This includes:
- Strategic direction for donation requests and pre-vetted options for contributions.
- Profiles of candidates and causes to arm you with the data and due-diligence necessary to help you decide to whom you give.
- An online dashboard which helps you easily track your donation history, access profiles of potential recipients, up-to-date news and insights on key priorities, and a document hub to access receipts for your charitable gifts.
- Regular reporting and assessment of programs, candidates, and the causes you have funded to ensure you are meeting your giving objectives.
- We identify and connect you to partnering organizations or individuals to jointly fund causes.
- We provide full integration with compliance officers and tax attorneys to identify the best non-profit vehicles to help you achieve your goals.
Mark R. Hogan
Mark R. Hogan has extensive experience in the banking industry with almost four decades at M&I Marshall & Ilsley Bank and BMO Harris Bank. He retired in 2010 as M&I’s executive vice president and chief credit officer before signing on to serve as senior adviser to BMO Harris until September 2015. Mark was then appointed by Governor Scott Walker to serve as the Secretary & CEO of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., a position he held until September 2019.
Mark is currently a director of Ixonia Bancshares, Chorus Community Health Plan (part of Children’s Wisconsin) and m2 Equipment Finance LLC. Past civic and board affiliations include the Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority, Children’s Wisconsin, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, as well as Cristo Rey Jesuit, Divine Savior Holy Angels and Marquette University high schools.
Lisa Mauer is the former owner of three companies serving the metalworking industry where she spent over 30 years. During her industry tenure, Mauer served on the distribution advisory board of several global manufacturers in the supply chain channel. She also served on the board of the National Industrial Distributors Association (now Industrial Supply Association).
Mauer currently serves on the boards of several private sector companies as well as the Independent Business Association of Wisconsin, the Badger Institute and Pathways High. Appointed in 2011, she continues to serve on the board of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, where she served as chair from 2016 to 2019. Previously, she was a member of the board for Bank Mutual until its acquisition in 2018.
Mauer is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin.
Matt Neumann has been working in real estate development, home building and solar development for 18 years.
Neumann Companies started as a small family company and has grown to become a family of companies. As a second-generation family business owner, Matt is committed and recognizes the long-term approach to business growth and investment. His passion is investing in people and the communities in which we live and work.
Matt’s business teams have been widely recognized both nationally and locally for their successes over the years. They have been named numerous times on the list of fastest growing privately owned companies in America by Inc. 5000 Magazine. Matt was awarded 40 under 40 by the Business Journal, Professional Builder, and Midwest Renewable Energy News. He was also recently awarded the Wisconsin Way Future Leader of the Year. In addition, Matt received the Builder/Developer of the Year from his peers in the Metropolitan Builders Association.
Matt and his wife Amy reside in Hartland with their four children: Max, Brooke, Hailey and Alisa. Matt and Amy are active in their church, other charities in their community.
We can’t wait to hear from you!